Monday, February 05, 2007




Well yippee! I just got the call that I get another snowday tomorrow! It is really freakin' cold here, and many of my kids don't have appropriate outer wear and they do walk. Poor Abby went out to potty this morning and she was hopping around all funny because her paws were cold. I had to go get her and bring her in because she wans't sure what to do!


In knitting news, I did finish the body of my Wicked sweater today! Here's a lovely mirror photo. I'm really happy with the fit, I did 2 extra decreases and no increases.The pocket was fun and looks so cute. I need to finish sewing the top of it on. Now onto the sleeves!I am going to make the long sleeve version. If i would make it again, I would make it one size smaller.
OH here's a photo of my snowflake quilt. I was going to work on quilting it today but I didn't!
Well I''m off to start my wicked sleeves!

No comments: