Thursday, February 01, 2007

Felting is good (sometimes)

OK so I'm a dork, here's a self portrait of me in my lovely pre felted bucket hat from Bonne Marie. Anyway I hope it fits better after I felt it! It was a super easy knit and I did it in a few days. Now to finish my scarf so that I am ready for the bone chilling weather coming up next week! (highs of like 8 degrees) I have to felt at my mom's though, because I have a front loader and it's really impossible for me to felt anything in it. I've tried.

I've also still been working along on my Wicked. It's really fitting nice. I'm much further along than this picture shows. I'm about 8 inches along below the armholes. I added 2 extra decreases and I'm not planning on adding in increases. I probably could have gone down one more size. I tend to make things to big...I need to start making my patterns a little smaller.

IN Quilty news, I have 2 more snowflakes to applique and I've decided on fabric for my new (due in April) niece!

No comments: